Research Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Character Education
Several educators, school leaders and parents often find themselves asking questions about how schools can better meet the needs of students' social and emotional well-being. Luckily, effectiveness research in the field of character education has answered many of those questions.
- Do Supportive School Environments Postively Affect Academic Achievement?
- How Does Character Education Relate to the Prevention of Problem Behaviors?
- Does Character Education Make Children Feel More Positive About Schools, Teachers, and Peers?
- Does Character Education Help Teach Other Skills and Concepts?
- How Do I Help My School Become More Emotionally Intelligent?